Is your school following the Jolly Phonics programme. Have you administered the standard assessments that were specifically developed by the publisher to establish an emerging picture of each pupils reading profile in junior & senior infants?
The Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment Pack is what your school requires, contains all the materials.
Teachers administer and score these tests with their pupils in a one-to-one situation. A pack of carefully developed materials have been created by Jolly Learning Ltd. to provide an easy and quick method of assessing children’s decoding and comprehension knowledge. There is one test section for Junior Infants and one for senior infants.
Split into two sections, the Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment provides:
- 2 Reading Tests for word reading and sentence reading.
- 2 Supplementary Tests for letter sound plus tricky words and aural comprehension.
All items are contained in an A4 folder and include the following :
- 24 page manual – support and guidance for teachers on how to implement the assessments.
- Photocopiable pupil record sheets.
- Word reading and sentence reading colour sheets.
- Letter sounds and tricky word assessment colour sheets
Tests for Junior and Senior Infants in the one pack. No further purchase necessary.
Be sure to benchmark the progress of your pupils in Junior and Senior Infants. Order your Assessment Pack today.