Use this classroom-friendly resource to add power to your trainings on differentiated reading and writing strategies!
Based on the best-selling Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Reading in the Content Areasand Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Writing in the Content Areas, this tool-rich staff development multimedia kit provides everything you need to lead workshops on differentiated strategies for reading and writing that appeal to all elementary school learners. Designed around the authors’ unique blend of differentiated instruction, flexible groupings, motivators, activities, and classroom climate enhancements, this kit is a one-stop resource for staff developers, teacher trainers, instructional leaders, and district and school administrators.
Exciting in-the-classroom footage makes the strategies come alive, demonstrating how effective and enjoyable they are to use. The books and videos feature high-interest strategies ready for immediate classroom use: Words in Motion, Songs and Charts, Magic Keys to Fluency, Sloppy Copy, Neat Sheets, the Print-Rich Classroom, and more!
This innovative multimedia kit includes:
• The content-rich books, Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Reading in the Content Areasand Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Writing in the Content Areas
• A VHS video stressing a print-rich environment, props for reading corners, phonics, vocabulary, and more!
• A VHS video focusing on prewriting, first drafts, editing, final copy
• A DVD with matching video content and easy-to-navigate menus
• A Facilitator’s Guide connecting the core content of the books, videos, and DVD, extended workshop activities, and discussion questions
Here is the perfect resource for anyone who plans, designs, or conducts professional development for educators.