Use this classroom-friendly resource to add power to your trainings on differentiated reading and writing strategies!
Based on the best-selling Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Reading in the Content Areasand Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Writing in the Content Areas, this tool-rich staff development multimedia kit provides everything you need to lead workshops on differentiated strategies for reading and writing that appeal to all middle school and high school learners. Designed around the authors’ unique blend of differentiated instruction, flexible groupings, motivators, activities, and classroom climate enhancements, this kit is a one-stop resource for staff developers, teacher trainers, instructional leaders, and district and school administrators.
Exciting in-the-classroom footage makes the strategies come alive, demonstrating how effective and enjoyable they are to use. The books and videos feature high-interest strategies ready for immediate classroom use: Words in Motion, Words on Words, Text Talk, Cool Tools, Sloppy Copy, Neat Sheets, Graphic Organizers, Thinking Boxes, and more!
This innovative multimedia kit includes:
• The content-rich books, Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Reading in the Content Areasand Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Writing in the Content Areas
• A VHS video stressing reading comprehension, visuals, choice boards, and more!
• A VHS video focusing on prewriting, revising, editing, publishing, and more!
• A DVD with matching video content and easy-to-navigate menus
• A Facilitator’s Guide connecting the core content of the books, videos, and DVD
Here is the perfect resource for anyone who plans, designs, or conducts professional development for educators.
There are no reviews yet.