This easy-to-navigate guide offers research-based teaching strategies for introducing nursery and primary school students to the content and skills they will need to teach mathematics effectively. Using the popular format of the What Successful Teachers Do books, the authors present 47 dynamic learning activities, each including:
• A concise statement of the teaching strategy
• Research-based validations for the strategy
• Classroom applications and vignettes
• Precautions and possible pitfalls
• Primary sources for further reading
There are no reviews yet.